Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good progress today

Made pretty good progress thinning down my list today. Got 6 inspections done and still managed to have time to do some laundry today. Good thing too, I was down to one t-shirt.
I managed to geet the completed inspections uploaded to FEMA and got three new ones. Starting to get the hang of this process. We are trying to get as many inspections done as quickly as possible because we may loose some time if Ike causes problems and rains us out.

All the people I have been dealing with have been really nice. One lady offered to cook for me. LOL Everyone offers water or other drink in spite of the fact that they are in pretty bad straights sometimes.
I think I'll make one more pass through review to sort out a few issues I have come across then really start pounding them out. Need to starting making a little more money to cover expenses both here and at home. Those bills continue to come due even when I'm not there. Very inconsiderate of them I think.
Well, got an early one in the morning so I'll call it a night. Ten after midnight now.
Later all,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

This function is monitored. Spammers & Trolls will be impaled (very slowly) by Vlad the Impaler's distant cousin and my personal friend. (I help get rid of the bodies)